In business on the Internet, the importance of Customer Service is critical, it is much greater than in a “brick” business, because customers or prospects evaluate the products or services that your company sells, with speed and quality of the answers that your online business offers them.
Lack of a real customer service, being indifferent and paying bad attention are the main causes of loss of clients and prospects on the Internet. That is why it is very important to respond quickly, your company will be in a differentiated position and will be positioned in the minds of its clients and prospects in front of its competitors. Internet Businesses Are Looked at with Magnifying Glass Customers and prospects on the Internet, with a magnifying glass and evaluate very well online businesses, before deciding to buy a product or service that interests you. They value
- The information that your website offers, about the product or service of your interest.
- Your offers and those of your competition
- But especially: Your Customer Service, with the speed and clarity in the answers to questions or doubts you have about the product or service. This influences so much that you can determine to a very high degree that your prospect is inclined to buy the product or service in your business and not in the competition.
The Responses That Customer Service must give The customer service must clearly identify:
- What is the question or problem that your prospect or client has
- What are the real solutions and finally …
- Offer solutions, instructions and steps to follow
Honesty is very well valued Do not sell products or services, sell “solutions”. Selling for selling, selling desperately is the worst strategy that any business can have, and even more so on the internet. If your product or service does not cover the needs of your prospect or client, do not sell it, but know that it has generated bonds of trust, and there is a high probability that it will return, because human beings value credibility very much, and even more so in online businesses, in which one of the main reasons for not buying is lack of confidence. If your company can not give the right answer to a question or problem of your client or prospect, because it lacks it, in any case answer and promise that you will have that answer, or that solution, as quickly as possible. If he can not help you, tell him why and offer alternatives.