Throughout our professional life at some point, either because they have sought or because we have been engaged by chance, we must work as a team and it’s good to know one just what we will find and how to get the most out of this situation.
Very preliminarily we define what a team “specific number of people with complementary skills committed to a common objective and responsible for compliance.”
- We must appoint a leader with sufficient moral authority to help the work converge to their target
- Form a diverse team: all members must contribute something the group needed
- Define a clear and realistic goal in which all members are committed
- Define well the role of each member: each person should be clear that it is expected of him and what compensation will receive for their functions
- Create a good supportive environment to encourage success with direct support from management and preferably with a non – hierarchical structure
- Align while team goals to go in line with the objectives of the company in general
- Create a clear roadmap in terms of measures, methods and “timings” to meet
For all this to be fulfilled is vital the establishment of such equipment. They must be represented all necessary to achieve the objectives skills. These skills are:
- Technical skills: Specific knowledge required in the sector concerned
- Solving problems Ability: Corresponds to the skills that go online to propose solutions in complex situations. Normally usually it falls on creative profiles
- Interpersonal skills: Corresponds to working capabilities cohesion. We talk about profiles quite emotional intelligence to interconnect different members fluidly without falling into conflict.
- Finally, and as an optional part will discuss the position of “facilitator”. This is an external consultant who is not 100% involved in teamwork. As a neutral third party develops functions help in the development of unresolved internal conflicts.
So far we have talked about skills and key points to create viable and practical equipment but do not forget that there must combine different characters, ways of working, and even lifestyles. Therefore, it should be noted that the main premise of an individual is the ability to transform into team players leaving the knowledgeable staff to access the common good and collective.