The pillars of Social Media Marketing
Marketing professionals are strongly committed to Social Media, 94% of them have used it to promote their business, while 83% consider it important for their company; and have real reasons to do so.
- 85% acknowledge that it increases the visibility of their business.
- For 69%, it is an important source of referential traffic.
- It is a useful tool to know the market trends, says 65%
- It contributes to generating leads and building a solid and faithful community around the brand, notes 58%
- 55% affirm that it improves the positioning in search engines; it is increasingly common to find comments and data collected in social networks among organic search results.
- More than half of them recognize that it helps to foster networking and inter-professional relationships.
- A percentage above 40% indicates that Social Media contributes to reducing marketing costs and increasing sales, all are economic advantages.
What are the challenges you face to achieve these goals? As in any other marketing area, companies have to work hard to achieve the stated objectives; which happens to take care especially aspects really important.
- Design an appropriate strategy, based on prior analysis and set tangible and easily measurable objectives.
- Measure, analyze, draw conclusions, readapt your strategy and measure again.
- Find your specific audience, not the general public. If you go to an indefinite mass, no one will feel identified with your message.
- Identify the most effective techniques and get the most out of it. Test and experiment until you find the most appropriate tools to perform your analysis and monitoring tasks.
- Try out new strategies, use several platforms and define your strategy based on the results obtained.
- Connects with the target audience. Adapt to your needs, strive to know and listen to him; otherwise you will not know how to earn it.
- It uses Social Media also as a sales tool, but using the language of the medium. Keep in mind that it is not an advertising medium anymore, but a channel open to conversation, to interaction, where users respond to stimuli waiting for a profit.
- Maximize results and increase the productivity of your strategy. Do not settle for increasing the number of followers, worry about getting a greater degree of interactions, repercussion for your actions and relevance to the brand.
Which social networks and tools are the most important? When it comes to opting for a social platform or another in the marketing strategy, it is important to know your audience, and to be clear the objectives that are pursued with the social actions designed. It would not be smart, for example, to develop a strategic marketing campaign on LinkedIn to promote the company’s new products, if the content is based on promotional videos. There are other social platforms with greater viralization capacity in this case, such as YouTube, Twitter or Facebook.
Facebook is the social network by antonomasia, according to 92% of the participants, where in addition 72% have prospects of increasing their actions. It is closely followed by Twitter , which has the support of 82%; a social platform that also aims to continue betting 69% of companies in the future. The third social network in order of importance is LinkedIn (73%), who has a very specific niche market and has great potential for b2b companies. 2 out of 3 companies are planning to strengthen their presence in this social network.
Other social platforms that contribute to improving the marketing strategy are content platforms, such as blogs, social aggregators or forums. According to 1 in 3 marketers, blogs represent high value content, which can increase web traffic by up to 55%.
Nor should you leave aside YouTube or Pinterest, as well as the other applications that allow sharing and broadcasting audiovisual content. Not in vain, according to Vice President of Content YouTube, Robert Kyncl, it is expected that in the not too distant future audiovisual content will account for 90% of Internet traffic.
Rashed Ahmed regularly contributes to free online magazines and living ideas to various blogs around the web. When he’s not busy working with the work, you will find him undertaking many of her own lifestyle-related topics and living ideas! He has a lot of dreams. He works hard to fulfill his dreams. He loves to share his ideas, tricks, tips, and information by blogging. He also works at unique business ideas, a business marketing company that committed to helping businesses with online marketing.