To all of us who are immersed in the exciting world of Social Media we have ever been recorded an interesting phrase from someone. Reading those sentences will make us realize the reason they have and even see some things that we probably have not taken into account yet.
- Social Media means: people. Support people and they will support you, (hence your company) Matt Goulart.
- If I talk to my Facebook friends about your brand is not because I like your brand, but because I want my friends. Mike Arrauz
- A brand is no longer what we tell the users it is, but what they tell each other . Scott Cook
- Focus on how to be social, not how to ‘do’ socially. Jay Baer
- If your company does not tweet, it’s tweeting … it’s sending a message! Anonymous
- Activate your fans on Facebook ! Do not take the time to collect them as if they were cards! Jay Baer
- Companies that have an active blog get 55% more traffic on their website as well as 70% more leads than those who do not have a blog. Hubspot
- What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas. What happens on Twitter stays on Google forever. Jure Klepic
- Be generous with your knowledge, be yourself in the conversations, be careful and congruent. That’s all it takes to succeed in Social Media. Shelley Web
- The highest position of the company is the customer! McDonalds
- If the content is king , the conversation is the queen. John munsella
- The power of Social Media is that it forces a necessary change . Erik Qualma
- The companies that understand Social Media are the ones that say with their message: I see you, I listen to you and I care about you . Trey Pennington
- The people read and generally share any type of content to a greater extent when they get the information through friends or people they trust. Malorie Lucich, spokeswoman for Facebook.
- The Social Media eliminates the middleman, offering brands the unique opportunity to have a direct relationship with its customers. Bryan Weiner
- You will make mistakes, but if you are sincere about helping the community, authenticity will be displayed and mistakes will be forgiven . Zia Yusuf.
The one that has caught my attention is the one that says that if your company is not on Twitter, that is, it does not tweet …. Actually he is doing it because he is sending a message … ..: he is not on Twitter!
And you? Which one did you like the most? Thanks for sharing!