How to Promote Your Business Without Spending Too
One of the main issues of concern to employers is how to get more customers. But more than that, they want to find customers who purchase and consume in their business.
Clearly, if this were so there would be no easy challenge of entrepreneurship motivates us every day to improve everything we do and constantly seek ways to reach those goals. And who would not want to have thousands of dollars every month to make huge marketing campaigns. But the reality is different.
So before going into detail with these tips to promote your business without spending too I must remind you that it is essential to review your marketing strategy well to ensure that your product or service is focused on the right market.
You must assess your customer profile, socioeconomic level and its potential interest in your products. You must ask yourself these questions that suggests the market study and then evaluate your competition asking yourself these 30 questions. If you do it thoroughly, this long but important exercise get answers about the objectivity of your business strategy.
And why I insist on the importance of reviewing your strategy internally, because if you do not, any effort you make to get out and promote your business in the street, be in vain and only represent you unnecessary costs and expenses, because if you are not targeting the right customer will not get sales.
Tips for promoting your business without spending too much
1. Advertising of mouth: This is the best advertising there is product and strive to provide excellent care and service to existing customers. If they are satisfied with your business, then you generate customers can be sure that the word of mouth advertising is very powerful.
2. Referral Program: If you offer your current customers, plus great benefits chance to win something for recommending your business, then you’ll get through them a potential source of advertising at low cost. A referral system will help with this.
3. Business cards: From the oldest strategies, business cards are very important and are still effective. If the design is striking and transmits what you offer, then you have a valuable tool in your hands. Distribute them everywhere but especially to potential customers or places where you can find people interested in your business.
4. Remember your customers birthday: In many cases, you can build a database of your customers and send them a simple greeting card the day of celebration. This builds strong and lasting relationships and helps not only your customers but you remember you recommend this simple but powerful detail.
5. Register your business in Internet directories: On the web there are many free directories where you can register your business. Of course you will be more effective local directories that appeal to customers in your city, but eventually most of them (not all) are free so you just need to devote time to register your deal in as many as you can because ultimately sooner or later you will find.
6. Create a blog for your business: Creating a blog is very easy and fast. You need some instruction and learning but you can if you put your mind. A blog allows you to position yourself on the Internet and make search engines find you and attract customers. This of course takes time and requires some more techniques, but you can start creating your own blog. If you want to start learning from today, we can guide you to make your first blog .
7. Design flyers and flyers to distribute in your area: The flyers have always been effective and inexpensive. This method is like throwing the bait and see who bites which is not bad. The recommendation is that your wheel bears a striking range and requires presenting said flywheel, so you can measure the scope.
8. Create a page on Facebook: Social media can be very effective and help position your brand effectively. To do this impact you need to learn about Social Media Marketing but the first step is to create your own fanpage on Facebook and start creating content that will attract the attention of your followers and potential customers.
9. Create a campaign Adwords: Adwords is the contextual advertising system of Google and has the great advantage that you can create very effective and targeted to your specific segment of customers without investing large amounts of money campaigns. For example you can create a campaign for $ 50 or $ 100 or whatever you have available. Best of all is that you only get charged for each click that people make and that leads them to your website, blog or fanpage.
10. Create a campaign of Facebook Ads: Similar to the previous point, the ads on Facebook can be hired on pay per click campaigns (PPC) so that only charge you each time an interested clicks the ad, getting well the greatest possible effectiveness.