A lot of decisions to make
Cheltenham is a bustling and thriving town with a great, vibrant night life. If you are visiting the town for a weekend away of perhaps you are going to be attending the university this year, here are some of the things you can do for an evening:
- The Theatre – The Everyman theatre has been a staple of Cheltenham entertainment for many years. You can watch the delights of comedy shows, plays, pantomimes and meet with the stars of the shows for a meet and greet lunch or drinks before the performances. The theatre has seen the likes of Penelope Keith and Sir Ken Dodd.
- A night of music and good drinks – There are many bars and clubs in Cheltenham but for the ultimate night out you should visit the Nightclub Cheltenham locals love https://www.undertheprom.com/ where you can enjoy some great music in wonderful surroundings. Whether you are on a night out with friends or looking for a VIP feel for a birthday party or working outing it is definitely the place to be.
- Town Hall delights – Again another venue to watch your favourite comedians, listen to some outstanding musicians or perhaps join in with one of the main exhibitions that take place in this beautiful and historical building in the Montpellier area of the town.
- Eating at the Brewery – Being the newest of the areas mentioned in this article the Brewery is a shopping and restaurant strewn area of the town. With the likes of Nandos, Harvester, Frankie and Benny’s and Brewhouse Kitchen to name just a few of them. Virtually every culinary delight is covered in this eating quarter along with a cinema, gym and other entertainment facilities.
- Mr Mulligan’s Golf – An indoor crazy golf warehouse located in the Brewery area of Cheltenham. This is a great place for people of all ages and includes two different 18-hole crazy golf courses both centred around the themes of dinosaurs and under the sea. With a UV area that not only lights up your golf balls and some of the sculptures but depending on where you stand will also light up areas of your clothing and shoes.
That is just a mere snap shot of what Cheltenham has to offer for anyone looking for an evening out with friends and loved ones or even if you are looking for a place to visit with work colleagues for a Christmas get together. Why not take a look at some of the above and see what they have to offer.